Sunday, August 3, 2008

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Well, let's just say the 2008 Preseason Challenge isn't off to the most promising of starts.

First my fucking piece of shit Dell desktop locked up three times while I was typing in Blogger. Gee, who'd have thought TYPING would be a demanding task for today's modern computers? I tried a reboot, which takes about 20 minutes on the piece of crap, only to find nothing would happen when I clicked on the Start button, which I kind of needed to do stuff, like, oh, RUN PROGRAMS AND CONNECT TO THE INTERNET.

So after kicking, literally, the shit out of that heap of trash, I'm now on the emergency Gateway notebook. Why not use it from the start? Well, I have to now, but generally, I am such a poor typist on these cramped laptop keyboards, I assure you the key I've hit the most typing this is Backspace.

The Preseason Challenge will now resume, start, actually, at 9 PM CDT. So, yeah, one night and I'm already a game behind.

Viva technology.

UPDATE: I only made it to the Redskins' first TD when this fucking piece of shit laptop ate my post. And Blogger, which supposedly autosaves every minute, didn't have any of my first twenty minutes of work.

Boy is this ever going great.

No comments: